General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alt Email: email@example.com
Mailing Address: Ottawa African Festival, 33 Morgan’s Grant Way, Kanata, ON K2K 2G2
Facts and Figures
The Ottawa Afrikan Festival could potentially be one of largest outdoor cultural festivals in Canada as the talent base spans 57 countries and a number of Pan-Afrikan nations. Based in the nation’s capital (population approx. 1,000,000) and conveniently located between Montreal and Toronto (110 miles west of Montreal and 220 miles East of Toronto). Taking into consideration the large immigrant base that comprises the population of the region and its cities in between and boarder states the potential is truly attainable.
* Incorporated, non-profit
* A promotional campaign that can potentially reach 195 million people
* Developing a repertory of booking the rising stars from the local, regional community as
well as truly internationally renowned artiste, including Lorraine Klassen, Rita Carter,
Daniel Kasongo just to name a small sampling.
* community volunteers
* Potential Economic impact in National Capital Region is untapped.
Media Coverage Overview – 2011:
* online Advertising Local: 100 hours
* International: Over 24 total hours
* Radio: up to 4 total hours
The 5th edition of the Ottawa African Festival will take place between September 6 and 8, 2013, 870 Carling Ave. at Preston
For further information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Director of Sponsorship
Tel: 1-888-755-2920, 613.791.4487
* 48% male, 52% female
* 18-34 years – 45%
* 35-44 years – 30%
* 45-54 years – 25%
* Average Income in the region: 38% – $50K to $100K and 38% over $100K
* 73% have a college/university education
* At least 1 person from 22% of all households in Ottawa attend a festival
For information on things to do while in Ottawa please visit the linked website.
2013 Sponsorship Package
We are always on the look out for volunteers so drop us a line and let us know your interest and we will be more than happy to have you join us. We can be reached at the firstname.lastname@example.org please entitle email Volunteer Interest.
Advance Tickets only available online: